Please note these files are in .pdf format. They will open in a new window in your browser and you will have the option to download them.You can just close the .pdf window to return here, or use your browsers tabs.
- read the full rule book here Rules of Eastington CLT V 2 06 02 2018 (32 pages).
- see the Board Members Code of Conduct
- see proforma for Board Members Register of Interests
- see the Policy on Membership (with application form)
- see the Policy on data privacy
- 2014 Housing Needs Survey
- 2019 Housing Needs Survey
(Click the names to visit their websites)
- You can see details of the Neighbourhood Development Plan on the Eastington Parish Council website
- The ECLT sources of grants for Project One came largely from the National Government Agency called ‘Locality‘, which operates under the then named ‘Department for Communities and Local Government‘.
- Project Two is supported by grants from Homes England, which is an agency of the now-named Ministry for Housing Communities and Local Government.
- Visit the Aster Group website
- Have a look at the Homeseekers Page on The Stroud DC website
- Visit Keep Eastington Rural – where it all began!